Ready to Register?
Registration online is strongly encouraged to avoid the onsite lines.
Register online by 13 March 2020.
Should you attempt to register onsite, please visit the registration desk located on first floor of the Ágora convention center.
To register as press, complete the online form.
Once SPE reviews and approves, you will receive an email confirming your registration.
At the event, you will be required to present a government issued picture ID and media credentials.
Registration and Badge Pick Up Hours
Located on First Floor. Plan to arrive early to pick up your media badge. Bring photo identification and media credentials.
Per Agora Convention Center’ security policies, all attendees’ electronics will be checked upon arrival.
- Monday, 16 March 1200-1800
- Tuesday, 17 March 0700-1800
- Wednesday, 18 March 0700-1800
Safety: Trained personnel and ambulances are available at the convention center to respond to on-site emergency situations. In the event of an emergency, the alarm will sound, and trained personnel will instruction and direct you to the evacuation route.
Media Registration Guidelines
- Complimentary press registration is available only to members of the working press. (Example: reporter, freelance writer, editor, publisher, etc.).
- Other media organization roles, such as marketing representative, advertising sales, president, etc., are not allowed to be registered under Media.
Guidelines for Photography and Audio/Video Recording
- All conference sessions are protected by International Copyright Laws. Photography and video/audio recording of any kind are strictly prohibited in the technical sessions.
- Video crews must be accompanied by conference staff and must at the registration desk. Scheduling in advance with the SPE media contact will ensure you get the access you need. Make sure to submit the Limited Recording Agreement prior the event.
HSE Now is a source for news and technical information affecting the health, safety, security, environment, and social responsibility discipline of the upstream oil and gas industry.
FROM OUR SISTER PUBLICATION, THE JOURNAL OF PETROLEUM TECHNOLOGY
- Colombia’s New Ambitions Include Caribbean and Shale Development, But Are They Achievable?
- Equinor, YPF To Explore Block Offshore Argentina
- Repsol, ExxonMobil Latest to Add Colombian E&P Blocks
- Tullow Joins Guyana Success Story With Jethro Discovery
- Petrobras to Sell Shallow-Water Campos, Santos Basin Fields
- Pemex Unveils Plan To Undo “Failure of Energy Reform”
Want to Become a Media Supporter?
To become a Media Supporter, please contact Dana Otillio.