Thank you to our Sponsors and Supporters!
Click logos to view live scribing
Sponsorships are an extremely powerful promotional tool
For the first time, SPE is offering a unique opportunity to sponsor two pre-eminent conferences, with a single sponsorship. In essence, all sponsors will receive 2-for-1 benefits from these co-located conferences.
Keeping the health and safety of our members, delegates, sponsors, and exhibitors at the forefront of the decision-making and guided by our stakeholders the decision was made to deliver the events virtually. A virtual platform can replicate the experience of being at an ‘in-person’ conference with a lobby, technical session rooms, exhibition hall and networking areas. With a virtual event, attendees take part in secure, online experiences from the comfort and convenience of their home or office.
Continue to give your organization maximum exposure to two audiences of E&P professionals, including top decision makers, by utilizing the sponsorship packages at these co-located events. The value of promoting your organization’s name and brand at these premier events is immeasurable.
Current sponsors and exhibitors are currently being contacted by SPE. For any questions, please contact our sales team.
Benefits of a Virtual Conference and Exhibition
- A global audience with no travel expenses or scheduling barriers to delegate attendance
- Significantly higher attendance than in-person events gaining you more leads
- Cost and time savings for exhibitors, sponsors and attendees alike
- Online events provide the immediacy of content customization and enhanced live user interaction
- Attend at your convenience with a full program with live interactive elements including Q&A
- LACPEC and HSES feature over 250 technical papers, through 53 technical sessions, up to 9 concurrent sessions, an opening ceremony, an opening plenary session, 13 panel sessions, 4 dedicated HSE plenary sessions and ePoster presentations. To maximize engagement, live interactive opportunities will be offered throughout all sessions.
- The length of online engagement for exhibitors and sponsors is proven to be longer than with in-person events
- A longer lifespan for potential leads through the use of on-demand engagement tools after the event.
- The dates of the live event have been expanded to 27 – 31 July 2020. Plus, attendees can enjoy ‘on-demand’ content, including access to virtual exhibit hall, for up to 90 days.
How Will Traffic be Driven to the Conference and Exhibition
- Email marketing campaigns promoting the high caliber technical content and speakers
- Social media – sponsored content across all platforms
- SPE e-Newsletters
- Online banners across SPE websites
- Committee and SPE Sections leveraging their networks via emails and LinkedIn articles
- Click-throughs generated by high visibility for exhibitors and sponsors at the virtual conference
- In-event announcements in the virtual lobby to encourage visitors to individual exhibitor booths
- Event drawings encouraging attendees to visit exhibitors’ booths
Enhance Exhibiting ROI
- Attract attendees to your virtual booth
- Generate leads for your company
- Gain brand exposure for up to 90 days
- Be positioned as a thought leader
- Promote your products and services
- Demonstrate your commitment to the industry through support
All Sponsorships Receive
- Prominent signage displayed during the virtual conferences recognizing the sponsorship
- Recognition on the PowerPoint slides viewed during live Q&A of technical sessions
- Recognition on the conferences websites, including a link to your company’s website
4 SEPTEMBER 2019: Contract, company logo, and payment must be received to be promoted in conference preview
27 JANUARY 2020: Contract, company logo, artwork, and payment must be received to be promoted in conference program and onsite
27 JANUARY 2020: Advertising contracts and payment must be received to secure advertising space in the conference program
3 FEBRUARY 2020: Advertising materials must be received. Download advertising specs.
If the advertiser or sponsor does not meet the published deadlines, SPE cannot guarantee advertising space and reserves the right to invoke penalties for late submissions.
Non-Exclusive Sponsorship Packages
Individual and Exclusive Sponsorship Packages
- Networking Luncheons
USD 60,000 Individual. Three available: Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday.
USD 175,000 Exclusive.
Luncheons will be served on fourth floor of convention center for attendees of both conferences.
- Student Sponsor: USD 45,000 Exclusive
- Networking Receptions
USD 25,000 Individual. Two available: Tuesday or Wednesday
USD 45,000 Exclusive
Receptions will take place on the exhibit hall located on the third floor of convention center for attendees of both conferences.
- Conference Bags: USD 20,000 Exclusive
Individual and Exclusive Sponsorship Packages
- Lounge: USD 20,000 Exclusive.
This lounge will be located in the first floor of the convention center, behind the registration area. There will be one registration area for both events.
- Entrance Unit: USD 17,500 Exclusive
- Charging Station: USD 15,000 Exclusive
- Registration Counters and Backing: USD 12,000 Exclusive
- Directional Signage: USD 10,000 Exclusive
- Proceeding Cards: USD 10,000 Exclusive
- Pens and Pads: USD 10,000 Exclusive
- Conference Wi-Fi: USD 10,000 Exclusive
Please note all prices shown are subject to applicable local taxes.