Travel and Accommodations
Calle 24 No 38-71, Bogotá, Colombia
Ágora Bogotá is committed to sustainable practices in all faces of its operations. Learn more.
Parking at Ágora
The garage entrance is located on Carrera 38. View map here. The rates are:
- From 0 minutes – 4 hours: $105 Colombian pesos per minute
- Up to 12 hours: $25,000 Colombian pesos
- More than 12 hours: $25,000 Colombian pesos, plus $105 Colombian pesos per minute
Collect your parking ticket at the garage entrance, and pay it at your departure, either in cash or credit card. There are no in/out privileges.
Official Conference Hotel
SPE has arranged a room block at Hilton Bogotá Corferias to save you time and money. As a result, SPE is able to increase attendee benefits to provide a great experience, while keeping expenses low. Revenue from this event will be invested back into SPE and will support many other Society programs. Through your attendance, you help provide even more opportunities for industry professionals to enhance their technical and professional competence. Thank you for your support.
Carrera 37 # 24-29, Corferias
This hotel is conveniently located across the street from the Ágora Bogotá Convention Center, about 400 meters (0.2 miles).
Check-in time: 14:00 hours | Check-out time: 12:00 hours
Book your hotel room online to receive the conference attendee rate of:
- Deluxe room: USD 169 single | USD 189 double
- Executive room: USD 229 single | USD 249 double
Per Colombia's regulations, a 19% VAT applies for Colombian residents. Foreign nationals may be exempt subject to verification at check-in.
This rate includes:
- Complimentary breakfast at hotel restaurant and wifi.
- Complimentary shuttle buses for guests from and to the airport during scheduled hours. See shuttle schedule. Outside schedule hours the hotel concierge can provide this service. For rates and to book your service, email hotel concierges Alexander Martin or Carlos Ramos or call +57 1 443 4400.
- Access to the Executive Lounge for Executive Rooms and Suites.
The *SPE group rate is good through 19 February 2020, after the group rate will be subject to availability. Rates are valid three days before and after the event on an available basis.
**Group rates are available when booking using the link provided in this page.
Make the Most of your Time in Bogotá!
The Hilton Corferias Hotel Concierge Desk can assist with restaurant reservations and booking tours to your preferred touristic destinations. Email the hotel concierge to learn more.
The hotel and venue are centrally located and close by La Candelaria colonial neighborhood, Gold Museum, and the Art Museum of the National University of Colombia. Take some time to explore Bogota’s touristic attractions, such as Zipaquirá Salt Cathedral, Monserrat Hill, Historic City Center, and more.
SPE has negotiated discounts from 2% to 10% off published fares with United Airlines for this event.
To take advantage of this offer:
- Choose your flight times at United.com.
- Click on All Search Options, Promotions, and Certificates and insert Offer Code ZHFD120947.
You can also call your travel professional or United Meetings at 800-426-1122 for reservations. Refer to Z Code HFD and Agreement Code: 120947.
Joint Venture Star Alliance partners (Lufthansa, Swiss, Austrian, Brussels Air) and Air Canada are also included in this program. A reservation for these partners must be completed through United.com.
El Dorado International Airport is located is located about 8 km (5.5 miles) from the Hilton Bogotá Corferias.
Contact the Hilton Corferias Bogotá for personal or group transportation services and for rates.
Attendees from countries that require a Colombian visa for entry are reminded that the process of obtaining a visa may take several months. Create an official SPE invitation letter that you can print and use in obtaining a visa. Please note that this letter does not guarantee that you will be granted a visa, nor does it commit SPE to assist you in obtaining a visa.