Call for Papers and Presentation Proposals
Share your technical innovations and accomplishments by submitting a presentation proposal for consideration. Your submission must be received by the deadline of 26 March 2020.
- Length of Abstract: Minimum of 225 words; maximum of 450 words
- Obtain necessary publication clearance and travel permission from your management.
- Submit your proposal online by the deadline of 26 March 2020. You will have the option to select if you intent to submit your proposal for presentation only, or prepare a manuscript–this is optional.
- To submit your proposal for presentation only, select Abstract Only, during the submission process.
- To submit your proposal with the intent to prepare a manuscript, select Manuscript, during the submission process.
3. If your proposal is accepted and you wish to submit a manuscript for inclusion in the symposium proceedings you will be required to submit it by 25 June 2020.
- Subsea Case Histories
Subsea Technology & Innovation
Compliance, Industry Standards, and QHSE in Subsea
Data and Digitalization
Under the theme Predictable Outcomes in a Dynamic Subsea Environment, the program committee invites you to share your knowledge and lessons learned on subsea well intervention solutions and advancements through submissions on case studies, new technology developments and regulatory developments. Authors are offered, but not required, to submit papers for review and publication.
The submission deadline is Thursday, 26 March 2020.
In an effort to further improve SPE’s technical quality standards, all submitted conference papers will be checked for plagiarism.