REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
If you have registered to attend this virtual workshop, please refer to the email reminder shared with you to access the live sessions.
If you require any assistance, please email email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
- Each participant is limited to maximum of two (2) devices to access/login into this virtual workshop.
- Registration is non-transferable without written notification to SPE.
- Registration of participation will only be confirmed upon receipt of full payment or an acceptable employer’s letter of guarantee.
- SPE reserves the right to cancel the registration if no payment is received prior to or on the date of the virtual workshop.
- Full fee is charged regardless of the length of time the Participant attends the virtual workshop and cannot be pro-rated.
- Fees are made free and clear of, and without any deduction or withholding for and on account of, any taxes, duties or other deductions. Any such deduction or withholding, if required by the laws of any country are the sole responsibility of the participant.
- A processing fee of USD 50.00 will be charged for cancellation received before 19 November 2020.
- No refund for cancellation received after 19 November 2020.
- Participants who failed to attend will not be eligible for a refund.
- Cancellation must be notified in writing to SPE. Email your cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All content contained within the SPE events is copyrighted either by SPE or other providers and its capture in any format, use and/or reproduction outside the portal is strictly prohibited without express permission from the content owner(s).
- SPE complies with applicable privacy laws, including GDPR, in collecting and processing participants’ data. Participants have control over how much of their personal data is shown to other participants for networking purposes and manage the data in their personal profile where applicable. The virtual event platforms process the data attributed to this virtual workshop on behalf of SPE.
- By engaging with sponsor, participants are consenting to sponsoring companies having access to the personal data that is public in their personal profile. Participants will need to contact the sponsoring companies regarding their privacy policies and to request erasure.
- SPE reserves the right to change the speaker(s), date(s) and/or to cancel the virtual workshop should circumstance beyond its control arises.
- SPE will not be liable to participants for any damages, costs, losses or expenses of any kind incurred or suffered by participants as a result of or in relation to SPE modifying, postponing or cancelling the virtual workshop or any part of the virtual workshop.