Amsterdam is the largest city and capital of the Netherlands. Founded in the 13th century and is well-known for its many old houses and canals. The 17th century canal ring area is on the UNESCO World Heritage List. Visit this lovely canal-side city, including the rich history and development of its tolerant society. Or jump straight to the modern day and explore the city’s architecture and its colourful neighbourhoods.
- 26 October 2020: SPE Abstract Submission Deadline
- December 2020: Registration Opens
- 15 January 2021: EAGE Call for Abstracts Closes
- 8 February 2021: SPE Manuscript Submission Deadline
- 15 March 2021: Early Bird Registration Deadline
- 15 May 2021: Regular Registration Deadline