Call for Papers
Share your technical innovations and accomplishments by submitting a proposal for consideration. Submissions deadline has been extended until 26 October 2020.
Call for Papers Brochure Available Soon►
1. Field appraisal and development
2. Reservoir characterisation, surveillance and management
3. Dynamic well and reservoir modelling
4. Well performance and optimisation
6. Unconventional resources
7. Data driven methodologies decisions and uncertainties (machine learning and artificial intelligence across petroleum and reservoir disciplines)
8. Reducing carbon footprint (carbon capture and storage - synergies between energies: hydrogen and natural gas storage, geothermal)
9. Sustainable geosciences and energy transition (engineering and geosciences integration for innovation, environment, economics and social responsibility)
The committee also welcomes and encourages papers integrating the diverse topics and disciplines across Reservoir, Petroleum Engineering and Geosciences.
The paper proposal must be a minimum of 225 words and no more than 450 words in length and should include a description of the proposed paper, results/conclusions, and the technical category most applicable to your paper.
A proper review of your abstract proposal requires that it contain adequate information on which to make a judgment. View our instruction guide to assist you with preparing and uploading your abstract proposal.
The abstract proposal should have the necessary clearance before it is submitted to this event. Prospective authors should advise of any clearance problems when the abstract proposal is submitted. Students wishing to submit an abstract for consideration should obtain prior approval from their university supervisor. Please see the CFP brochure for full submission guidelines.