Credit card payment only. (SPE accepts American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Diners Club and payment will be processed in US Dollars only)
Group Registration is also available.
Register for 5 and save up to 15%
Register for 10 and save up to 20%
Individual Registration Packages and Fees
Super Early Bird BY
Early Bird BY
Super Early Bird BY
Early Bird BY
Speaker / Author / Committee / Session Chair
Super Early Bird BY
Early Bird BY
(with valid student ID only)
What Do You Get
Full Access - access to Conference (Opening and Keynote Session, Executive Plenary Session, Technical Plenary Session, Panel Sessions, Technical Sessions and Closing Session), Sponsored Seminars, Knowledge Sharing ePoster Sessions, Networking, Digital Briefcase, Digital Business Card, Conference Digital Proceedings and On-Demand Content.
Student - access to Conference (Opening and Keynote Session, Executive Plenary Session, Technical Plenary Session, Panel Sessions, Technical Sessions and Closing Session), Sponsored Seminars, Knowledge Sharing ePoster Sessions, Networking, Digital Briefcase and Digital Business Card.
Asia Pacific URTeC 2021 is offering limited complimentary registrations to university students (with valid university ID) to attend the virtual event from 16 - 18 November 2021. Registration for this limited complimentary access will open on 20 September 2021 and be allocated on a first-come-first serve basis. Should you wish to guarantee your attendance at the virtual event, you may consider purchasing a Full Access Registration.
Registration Terms & Conditions
- Registration for this virtual event is personal to Participant. Viewing and materials may not be shared with non-registered individuals without express consent from SPE.
- Each participant is limited to maximum of one (1) device to access/login into the virtual event.
- Registration is non-transferable without written notification to SPE.
- Registration of participation will only be confirmed upon receipt of full payment or an acceptable employer’s letter of guarantee.
- SPE reserves the right to cancel the registration if no payment is received prior to or on the date of the virtual event.
- Full fee is charged regardless of the length of time the Participant attends the virtual event and cannot be pro-rated.
Fees are made free and clear of, and without any deduction or withholding for and on account of, any taxes, duties or other deductions. Any such deduction or withholding, if required by the laws of any country are the sole responsibility of the participant.
- A processing fee of USD 50.00 will be charged for cancellation received 10 November 2021.
- No refund for cancellation received after 10 November 2021.
- Participants who failed to attend will not be eligible for a refund.
- Cancellation must be notified in writing to SPE. Email your cancellation request to email@example.com.
Code of Conduct
- SPE is committed to providing a professional, friendly and safe environment for all participants at its events, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin or other protected class.
- This code of conduct outlines the SPE expectations for all participants, including attendees, speakers and sponsors. Cooperation is expected from everyone, and SPE will actively enforce this code throughout this virtual event.
- Participants will be provided with personalised credentials allowing them access to the virtual event. These credentials are personal and non-transferable. Non-registered individuals and minors will not be able to access the virtual event, unless upon prior agreement with SPE.
- SPE expects all event participants to help ensure a safe and positive experience for everyone. Unacceptable behaviour will not be tolerated during any portion of a meeting or event. Unacceptable behaviour includes but is not limited to:
- Intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory or demeaning speech or actions.
- Harmful or prejudicial verbal or written comments or visual images related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability or other personal characteristics, including those protected by law.
- Inappropriate contact including via electronic communications.
- The production or non-consensual sharing of harassing non-consensual photography or unwanted recording, including nudity and/or sexual images in virtual event (in any format, electronic or otherwise).
- Real or implied threat of professional or financial damage or harm.
- Inappropriate and sustained disruption of sessions, meetings and/or events.
- Photographing, video or audio recording of slides, oral or presentations without prior written permission from SPE.
- Violating the rules and regulations of the virtual event platform.
- Cybercrime and dubious online practices include but not limited to phishing, spamming, spoofing and cyberstalking.
- Inappropriate self-presentation or attire. Business casual dress code is preferred.
- Reporting of harassment and disruptive behaviours can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consequences of misconduct may include:
- Immediate removal from meetings and/or events without warning.
- Restrictions from future SPE events.
- SPE reserves all rights to take any action to prevent and report violations of the Code of Conduct, including blocking access to SPE events. SPE cannot investigate reports of harassment or other misconduct during the virtual event but will inform the appropriate departments of the accused person’s host institution about any such filed report.
All content contained within the SPE events is copyrighted either by SPE or other providers and its capture in any format, use and/or reproduction outside the portal is strictly prohibited without express permission from the content owner(s).
- By engaging with sponsor and exhibitor booths or content, participants are consenting to exhibiting and sponsoring companies having access to the personal data that is public in their personal profile. Participants will need to contact the exhibiting and sponsoring companies regarding their privacy policies and to request erasure.
- Through the virtual event platform, participants may request to connect, which the receiving participant has the option to accept or decline. The platform’s networking technology also recommends to participants related content and participants who match their interests.
- For any queries or concerns please contact the events team at email@example.com.
- SPE reserves the right to change the speaker(s), date(s) and/or to cancel the virtual event should circumstance beyond its control arises.
- SPE will not be liable to participants for any damages, costs, losses or expenses of any kind incurred or suffered by participants as a result of or in relation to SPE modifying, postponing or cancelling the virtual event or any part of the virtual event.