Not an SPE Member?
Rates do not include UK VAT of 20%
Full Conference Registration includes access to:
✔️ Access to keynote and technical session presentations( including live Q&A with the technical authors)
✔️ Access to the interactive Exhibition Area
✔️ Access to the ‘Resource Centre' to download latest industry insights
✔️ On-demand, click-to-play e-Poster presentations including Q&A with the technical authors
✔️ ‘On-Demand’ content - gain access to all technical and e-Poster presentations up to 30 days after the event (subject to speaker consent)
✔️ Networking Lounge – see who’s online and connect with them!
✔️ Conference Proceedings
✔️ Audience polling and surveys
Terms & Conditions
By registering for this online event, you consent to allow SPE to store and process the information submitted and to provide you with information about this programme; and accept the Registration Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
- Registration of participant will only be confirmed upon registration and receipt of full payment.
- All outstanding payments must be received on or prior to the date of the online event for participants to be allowed to attend. SPE reserves the right to cancel the registration if no payment is received prior to or on the date of the event.
- Registration for this online event is personal to you and viewing materials may not be shared with non-registered individuals without express consent from SPE
- Attendance fees are conducted under both the UK Value Added Tax Act 1994, as amended and the EC VAT law contained in Council Directive 2006/112/EC (Principal VAT Directive) and Council Regulation (EC) No. 1777/2005 (Implementing Regulation). The Implementing Regulation has direct effect from 1 January 2011.
- Email your cancellation request to email@example.com.
- Registration fees will be fully refunded if the request is received 24 hours before a live web programme.
- In the event that SPE must cancel a web programme, 100% of the registration fee will be refunded. Please allow 14 working days for the processing of any refunds.
- All content contained within the SPE web programme is copyrighted either by SPE or other providers and its use and/or reproduction outside the portal requires express permission from the content owner(s).
- SPE reserves the right to change the speaker(s), date(s) and/or to cancel the virtual event should circumstance beyond its control arises.
- SPE will not be liable to participants for any damages, costs, losses or expenses of any kind incurred or suffered by participants as a result of or in relation to SPE modifying, postponing or cancelling the virtual event or any part of the virtual event.