The forum will occur in 4-hour sessions on the afternoons (CDT) of 26 and 28 October and 2 and 4 November 2021. See the Schedule under Attend for details.
The Haynesville Shale is a prolific gas basin in East Texas and Northwest Louisiana that got its start in the mid to late 2000’s.
The Haynesville Shale currently produces about 10 BCFD and is the second largest natural gas play in the US behind the Marcellus Shale.
The objective of this Forum is to bring key Haynesville Shale players together to
- Exchange knowledge on what we did, why we did it, and what worked and did not work
- Collaborate on how we can use such learnings to be better prepared for the next phase Haynesville Shale development
Join us as we explore these topics and discuss the next phase of the Haynesville development
- Session 1: Choke management/geomechanics/
- Session 3: Production optimization
- Session 2: Parent/child/cousin relationship; HV/Bossier development; stack/stagger/flow unit characterization
- Session 4: Midstream/marketing