The SPE Virtual Symposium: Petrophysics XXI: Core, Well Logging, and Well Testing is an exceptional platform to enhance your technical expertise and professional contacts.
Networking is a very important part of SPE programmes and events, and you won't be deprived of essential networking opportunities at SPE Virtual Symposium: Petrophysics XXI: Core, Well Logging, and Well Testing. At our virtual event, you still can chat with other attendees, set up meetings, share your ideas with your peers, speakers and well-known experts.
You will need only the device itself, such as a laptop, computer, tablet, or a smartphone, and an internet connection. No other soft installation is required.
If you participate in this symposium you will virtually meet specialists and experts in the field of petrophysics from such companies as Gazpromneft STC, Rosneft, Skoltech, TNNT, Schlumberger, SPD, etc.
- High-profile technical content: the online symposium is no different from a personal event. You will get access to an unparalleled technical programme through presentations and take part in discussions of the most pressing topics.
- Accessibility: the online symposium can be attended from anywhere in the world. All that is required is an Internet connection and any device: laptop, computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Cost Savings: you do not have to pay for travel and accommodation, food and transport, and your company will minimise the costs of employee business travel.
- Networking Opportunities: you network with participants and speakers using online chats without leaving your home or office.
- Proceedings: in addition to presentations, you will receive technical articles prepared by authors.