Call for Papers
The abstract should consist of 350 – 400 words, including the short description of:
- Objectives and scope
- Methods, procedures, process
- Results, observations, conclusions
- Novelty, accomplishments
The programme committee to consider its acceptance for the Workshop programme will review your abstract.
Topics for Submission
- Data Automation Tools (automated algorithms for data uploading, normalisation, processing and interpretation, report generation and other procedures for digital information processing)
- Modern Methods of Coring, Core Analysis and Mud Logging (core analysis of complex and unconventional rocks, whole core analysis, core flooding and tomographic analysis, digital core, mud logging results and other researches, new capabilities of modern equipment)
- Complex Reservoirs/ Source Rocks/ Hard-to-Recover Reserves (thinly bedded layers, low-porous, fractured, cavernous, saline, bituminous rocks and other unconventional reservoirs)
- Specifics of Well Logging Interpretation an
- d Processing Techniques, New Capabilities of Modern Equipment (new methods of rock physical properties acquisition; improvements in data quality and accuracy; well logs integration; data interpretation case studies etc.)
- Logging Data Interpretation in Horizontal Wells (problem statement, petrophysical modelling, the impact of the results on modelling and field development with horizontal wells)
- Poroelastic Modelling and Rock-Physics (restoration and correction of acoustic and density well logging data, assessment of lithology and fluid saturation impact on seismic attributes, integrated analysis of seismic and petrophysical data, etc.)
- Applied Geomechanics (1D and 3D geomechanical modelling, method capability, case studies, wellbore stability, rock properties change due to field development, etc.)
- Reservoir Management and Well Integrity Methods (modern methods of well integrity logging, flow profile, inflow performance, current saturation, hydraulic fractures geometry, etc.)
Proceedings will not be published; therefore, formal papers and handouts are not expected from speakers. The presentations will be available only to Workshop participants.
Commercialism in posters or presentations will not be permitted. Companies’ logos must be placed only on the title presentation slide.