Credit card payment only. SPE accepts American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Diners Club credit cards.
Not an SPE Member?
Workshop Registration Rates
Committee and speakers
*VAT 20% will be applied
If you have any enquiries or need any additional information please contact SPE by email: email@example.com
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing to the SPE Office in London to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation prior to 19 October 2021 will receive a full refund less a GBP 60 handling fee.
- Cancellations received on or between 19 October 2021 and 5 November 2021 inclusive will receive a 50% refund.
- For cancellations after 5 November 2021, no refunds will be paid although substitution can be made.
- Registration of participant will only be confirmed upon registration and receipt of full payment.
- All outstanding payments must be received on or prior to the date of the event for participants to be allowed to attend. SPE reserves the right to cancel the registration if no payment is received prior to or on the date of the event.
- Attendance fees are conducted under both the UK Value Added Tax Act 1994, as amended and the EC VAT law contained in Council Directive 2006/112/EC (Principal VAT Directive) and Council Regulation (EC) No. 1777/2005 (Implementing Regulation). The Implementing Regulation has direct effect from 1 January 2011.
- Virtual event platform -
When you register, an account will be created with all the information that you have entered. This account will allow you to access the platform and the attendee list to network before, during and after the event.For further information on your data processing and your rights, please refer to Swapcard's protection of data policy: https://www.swapcard.com/gdpr or send an email to email@example.com
All SPE sessions are protected by EU copyright laws. Photography and audio-visual recording of any kind are strictly prohibited in the sessions and throughout the exhibition area.