Call for Proposals
The call for papers and presentations deadline has been extended to Thursday, 17 March 2022.
- Compliance, Industry Standards and QHSE in Subsea
- API 17G series update
- Subsea Intervention to Extend Asset Life
- Carbon Management
- Reserves Capture/Acceleration
- Well Repair/Remediation
- Subsea Intervention Contracting
- Single Operator campaigns
- “Schedule Sharing” amongst Operators – what does the North Sea know that the rest of the world does not?
- Best Practices from Operator and from Contractors
- Case Histories
- Is Subsea Intervention worth it?
- Through Tubing Intervention
- What are the alternatives?
- Obtain necessary publication clearance and permission from your management
- Submit your proposal online by the deadline of 17 March 2022. During the submission process, you will have the option to select between these options:
- Abstract Only, if you intent to submit your proposal for presentation only
- Manuscript, if you intent to prepare a manuscript
- If your proposal is accepted and you wish to submit a manuscript for inclusion in the symposium proceedings, you will be required to submit it by 7 June 2022
- All authors and speakers will be required to prepare a presentation (PPT) for review and approval by 14 July 2022. Speakers will be provided with further guidelines in due time
In an effort to further improve SPE’s technical quality standards, all submitted conference papers will be checked for plagiarism.