Important Dates and Deadlines
- 5 July: Final Payment for Booth Space
- 9 July: Complete Booth Profile for inclusion in onsite printed program
- 2 August Third Party Contractor (EAC) forms due (see additional information below)
Call Freeman USA & Canada - 888.508.5054
- No one under the age of 15 on the show floor during move in.
- Anyone accessing the show floor must have an official show badge.
- Exhibitors may access the show floor early on show days. See the official Exhibition Schedule for specific hours.
Move-In and Move Out:
- No open-toed shoes during move in or move out. Violators will be asked to leave the exhibit floor.
- No one under the age of 18 on the show floor during move in or move out.
- POV’s – Someone must remain with the vehicle at all times while at the loading dock.
- Anyone requiring access to the show floor must have an official show badge, or a wristband.
- If bringing oversized/large equipment, please notify show management at firstname.lastname@example.org so that special arrangements can be made to allow access for transport to your booth space.
- Late move in (after the official move in hours) will require show management approval. Please email email@example.com with your request. It is imperative that late set ups order carpet, electricity and furniture prior to show opening. If the exhibitor does not notify show management of a late arrival, said exhibitor will be presumed a no-show and the exhibit space will be re-sold or made into a lounge area.
Any staff required to remain onsite during show days will need to register for an exhibitor badge. This includes:
- Booth Staff
- Third Party Contractors (EACs)
WHAT TO EXPECT
Exhibitor registration information will be emailed to the primary contact on your account approximately 4 weeks prior to the event. Said email will come from Chris Torsy, SPE Exhibits Manager. Please setup firstname.lastname@example.org as a safe domain for registration inquiries so emails will not go into your spam folder. Personalized promo codes to redeem your complimentary and paid exhibitor allotments will be provided to distribute to your staff to register online.
The number of complimentary Full Symposium Registrations is two (2) per 100 square feet of contracted exhibit space. Registration includes admittance to Technical Sessions, Opening Reception, Exhibition, Coffee Breaks, Networking Breakfasts, Networking Luncheons, Networking Reception, and a Digital Proceedings Code. Training courses not included.
Exhibitors may purchase up to four (4) paid exhibitor registrations per 100 square feet of contracted exhibit space. Said registrations will include the same access as complimentary registrations.
Badges will NOT be mailed for this show. They can be picked up on-site inside of Exhibit Hall B.
ONSITE REGISTRATION AND BADGE PICK-UP
Exhibitor Registration will be located inside Exhibit Hall B, and will open on Monday, 8 August at 1300 hours for badge pick up and onsite exhibitor registration.
REGISTRATION CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions regarding registration or require assistance, please contact Registration at 1.972.952.9393, option 5 or email@example.com.
Your exhibitor profile is an attendee's first impression of your company and will appear both online and in the onsite printed program. Contracted Exhibitors receive a complimentary full listing (Upgrade 2) which includes:
Create or update your company profile by logging in to the Exhibitor Portal using your case sensitive company password. Your password can be found on your booth space confirmation letter. For password assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to view your listing.
Booth Specifications (pdf)
PLEASE NOTE: Failure to abide by these regulations can/will result in the loss of Priority Points, if applicable.
BOOTH EQUIPMENT INCLUDED WITH BOOTH SPACE PURCHASE
Carpet, electricity, furniture, and trashcans are NOT included with your booth space purchase and should be ordered separately. Please see the drop downs below for ordering information.
- 10x10 booths will be set with an 8' high black back drape, 3’ high black side dividers, and a 7"x44" one-line identification sign.
SPECIAL EVENT INSURANCE
SPE does require each exhibitor to have insurance, however, proof of coverage is not required.
If you have hired or plan on hiring a 3rd party contractor to build your booth (other than Freeman and your own staff), please see the Third Party Contractors (EAC) section below.
Exhibitors are no longer required to submit paperwork or payment for appointing a contractor. We do recommend that you review the information below and that you follow up with your contractor to ensure all steps have been taken by the posted deadlines.
If you have been hired to build/design booth space at this event, it is mandatory that you:
- Complete and submit the EAC Agreement by 2 August .
- Provide Proof of Insurance
50% payment is due with the contract. Once your payment has been received, you will receive emailed communication stating that you have been approved.
EACs needing access to the show floor during show days will need to be registered and badged. Please contact the exhibiting company so they can register your staff using their complimentary registrations.
EACs only needing access to the show floor during set-up and tear-down will not need to be badged. These employees will need to check in at the freight door each morning to obtain a colored wristband. They will be required to provide government issued photo ID’s.
Please note – failure to follow the aforementioned processes will result in a delay or denial of access to the show floor.
Freeman is our Official Show Decorator and is exempt from the above.
For insurance and safety reasons, Exclusive Contractors designated in the Official Exhibitor Services Manual MUST be used for services such as:
- Drayage/Forklift Operations
Please contact email@example.com with any questions. We appreciate your cooperation!
CATERING AND BOOTH CLEANING
No outside food or drink will be permitted. All catering orders and requests for booth cleaning should be placed through The San Luis Hotel.
To place an order, please contact:
Associate Director of Convention & Conference Planning
5222 Seawall Boulevard, Galveston Island, Texas, 77551
Direct: +1 409-740-8686
Fax: +1 409-744-6913
Utilities order form (pdf)
To view the entire Exhibitor Kit including additional service providers, order forms, information and shipping details, click here!
Boost traffic to your booth by inviting clients and prospects by taking advantage of our Guest Invitation program. Exhibiting companies will receive 25 complimentary One-Day Guest Invitations.
Use of these invitations for exhibiting staff and third party contractors is strictly prohibited.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your Guest Card Template.
Lead retrieval is not available for this event.
Download show banners and promote your participation on your website and emails:
When posting a banner to your website, please be sure to embed the conference website link within the banner image.