Travel and Accommodation
About Pullman Kuala Lumpur City Centre
Pullman Kuala Lumpur City Centre Hotel & Residences houses 450 contemporary rooms and suites featuring modern amenities, and 157 residences designed for comfort and convenience.
To whet your appetite, six restaurants and bars promise tempting cuisines catered to every taste. The 10th floor rooftop oasis showcases relaxing garden spaces, a swimming pool, Fit Lounge, The Zone (kids room), Living Space (residence guest area), Poolside Bar & Grill and Vibes Spa.
For business or pleasure, the hotel is conveniently located opposite Pavilion Kuala Lumpur; an award-winning, premier shopping destination, dining and business district, with sky bridge walkways connecting in every direction.
Address: Jalan Conlay,
50450 Kuala Lumpur,
Travelling to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
(Information updated as at 1 July 2022)
International attendees are advised to comply with the health measures and entry requirements enforced by the Malaysia Government. All international attendees are required to download the MySejahtera app and complete the digital pre-departure form via the ‘Traveller’ icon on MySejahtera. International attendees are required to complete Digital Pre-Departure Form (DPDF) before departing for Malaysia. Visit https://www.mysafetravel.gov.my for more information.
Visa Information: Event attendees travelling to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia must be in possession of passports valid for at least six (6) months with proof of onward passage out of the country. Visa requirements depend on the country of origin. Please check with your travel agent, or the Malaysia Embassies or Consulates on regulations relating to immigration/visa before your departure.
Invitation Letter Request Form (For Malaysia Visa Application): An invitation letter to facilitate the application of visa will be issued to registered attendees if required. Download the Invitation Letter Request Form, complete and return it to Faezah Saaban. Please note that it is the sole responsibility of the attendee to obtain the necessary paperwork for entry into Malaysia. The invitation letter does not guarantee that you will be granted a visa.
Accommodations are not included in the registration fee. SPE has arranged a room block at Pullman Kuala Lumpur City Centre Hotel & Residences to save you time and money.
Premier Deluxe Room
|Room Type||Room Rate - Single||Room Rate - Double|
|Deluxe Room||MYR 400||MYR 450|
|Premier Deluxe Room||MYR 500||MYR 550|
- All rates quoted above are applicable for three (3) days before and three (3) days after the official symposium dates for the stated room categories only.
- All rates quoted are in ‘nett’.
- Other prevailing taxes that will be introduced or imposed by the Malaysian Government, if any, are strictly borne by the guest.
- All rates quoted are inclusive of internet or WIFI.
- All rates quoted are inclusive of breakfast at Sedap Restaurant.
- Rooms are subject to availability upon time of reservation.
- The Tourism tax will be exempted until 31 December 2022 as announced by the Malaysian Government. Other prevailing taxes imposed by the Malaysian Government, if any, are strictly borne by the guest.
Booking Deadline: 21 October 2022