Not an SPE Member?
Workshop + Seminar Fees: Local
Workshop + Seminar Fees: International
Fee includes: Technical sessions, coffee breaks, lunches, welcome reception and dinner (if applicable). Accommodation is NOT included in the workshop registration fee.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- A processing fee of USD 100 will be charged for cancellations received before the registration deadline 24 April 2022. For cancellations received after the registration deadline, 24 April 2022, 25% refund will be made to the registrant.
- No refund on cancellations received within seven days prior to the workshop dates, i.e. on or 17 May 2022.
- No refund will be issued if a registrant fails to attend the workshop.
SPE will not be liable to participants for any damages, costs, losses or expenses of any kind incurred or suffered by participants as a result of or in relation to SPE modifying, postponing or cancelling the workshop or any part of the workshop.
- SPE reserves the right to change the speaker(s), date(s) and/or to cancel the virtual workshop should circumstances arise beyond its control.
- SPE will not be liable to participants for any damages, costs, losses, or expenses of any kind incurred or suffered by participants as a result of or in relation to SPE modifying, postponing or cancelling the workshop or any part of the workshop.
SPE Middle East, Africa, and South Asia will assist in providing a visa invitation letter, upon request in writing, to confirmed registrants after receiving full payment of registration fees. Visa invitation letters take five days to issue from the date of request and it is the course attendee's responsibility to obtain their own visa. SPE cannot issue the visa nor can we guarantee it will be obtained.