Credit card payment only. SPE accepts American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Diners Club credit cards.
If you are unable to register online or have questions, please call the SPE London office on + 44 (0) 20 7299 3300 or email email@example.com.
Workshop registration includes all sessions, coffee breaks, and lunch.
*Rates do not include Dutch VAT of 21%.
Prior to departure, please ensure that you have current travel documents and if necessary, an entry visa for the Netherlands.
For visa application support or to request an invitation letter, please contact the SPE office in London.
Event badges and material will not be mailed in advance. You can pick these up from the registration desk on Thursday 8 September from 0800.
The registration desk will be open throughout the workshop for any event and/or registration enquiries.
If you have any enquiries or need any additional information please contact SPE by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing to the SPE Office in London to email@example.com.
- Cancellation prior to 8 July 2022 will receive a full refund less a EUR 70 handling fee.
- Cancellations received on or between 8 July 2022 and 8 August 2022 inclusive will receive a 50% refund.
- For cancellations after 8 August 2022, no refunds will be paid although substitution can be made.
- Registration of participant will only be confirmed upon registration and receipt of full payment.
- All outstanding payments must be received on or prior to the date of the event for participants to be allowed to attend. SPE reserves the right to cancel the registration if no payment is received prior to or on the date of the event.
- Attendance fees are conducted under both the UK Value Added Tax Act 1994, as amended and the EC VAT law contained in Council Directive 2006/112/EC (Principal VAT Directive) and Council Regulation (EC) No. 1777/2005 (Implementing Regulation). The Implementing Regulation has direct effect from 1 January 2011.
All SPE sessions are protected by EU copyright laws. Photography and audio-visual recording of any kind are strictly prohibited in the sessions and throughout the exhibition area.
COVID-19 T&C Information
I have chosen to participate in SPE Workshop: Production Optimisation in Gas and Oil Assets. I understand that SPE will implement, and I agree to abide by all, preventative measures to minimize the spread of COVID-19. Notwithstanding SPE’s measures and my compliance, I acknowledge that SPE cannot guarantee that I will not contract COVID-19. In exchange for allowing my participation at the SPE Workshop: Production Optimisation in Gas and Oil Assets, I agree to release SPE, its employees, directors, officers and agents, from any claim or damages arising from or relating to COVID-19 resulting from my participation at the SPE Workshop: Production Optimisation in Gas and Oil Assets.