All participants are encouraged to prepare a poster for the Workshop. Presentations on both research and field experience are welcomed. Posters, including unconfirmed/partial results, are to be presented at an assigned time and are open for discussion. Posters will be on display for the entire Workshop period.
When preparing your poster:
- Avoid commercialism. No mention of trademarks/product name
- Poster size should be approximately 0.8m x 1.2m (W x H) or size A0 in portrait layout
- Identify topic by title, affiliation, address, and phone number
- Include a brief abstract that summarises the technology to be addressed
- Make the display as self-explanatory as possible
- Place the information in sequence: beginning with the main idea or problem, method used, results, etc. (Draw a plan keeping the size and number of illustrations in mind)
- Keep illustrations simple by using charts, graphs, drawings, and pictures to create interest and visually explain a point
- Use contrasting colours
- Use large print for narrative materials. (We suggest a minimum of 24 points or 3” high letters for the title)
The Workshop Programme Committee will review all poster abstracts/materials prior to display, and reserves the right to refuse permission to display any poster considered to be commercial in nature.
If you are interested in participating, please submit your proposed topic with a short abstract here (between 200-300 words) by Friday, 04 November 2022.
For more information please contact Mohanraj Selvarajoo.