Travel and Accommodations
Accommodations are not included in the registration fee. SPE has arranged a room block at Hotel Mulia Senayan, Jakarta to save your time and money.
Hotel Mulia Senayan is located 30 minutes' drive only from the Soekarno-Hatta International Airport and features spacious rooms, six restaurants and two bars, excellent Health Club Facilities, close to the high-end shopping malls in Jakarta Plaza Senayan and Senayan City.
Hotel Mulia Senayan
Ji. Asia Afrika
|Mulia Splendor||USD 130++|
- Room rates are inclusive of daily one (1) buffet breakfast.
- Rates are subject to 11% service charge and government tax, currently at 10%.
- Check-in time is 1500 hours; check-out time is 1200 hours.
- Early check-in before 1500 hours and late check-out after 1200 hours are charged at a full day of prevailing rates, and subject to availability.
- A valid credit card is required to guarantee the reservation.
- Penalty of full charge fee will apply for any cancellations made fourteen (14) days prior to arrival/check-in date.
Booking Deadline: 6 September 2023
Event attendees travelling to Jakarta, Indonesia must be in possession of passports valid for a least six (6) months with proof of onward passage out of the country. Visa requirements depend on the country of origin. Please check with your travel agent, or the Indonesia Embassies, High Commissions or Consulates on regulations relating to immigration/visa before your departure.
Invitation Letter Request Form (For Indonesia Visa Application)
An invitation letter to facilitate the application of visa will be issued to registered attendees if required. Download Invitation Letter Request Form here. Complete and return the Invitation Letter Request Form to Faezah Saaban.
Please note that it is the sole responsibility of the attendee to obtain the necessary supporting document(s) for entry into Jakarta, Indonesia. The invitation letter does not guarantee that you will be granted a visa.