Important Dates and Deadlines
- 27 March 2023
- 100% Deposit Due
- Confirmation to Show Management of a 10x10 or Tabletop Exhibit
- Access your account
- View the Floorplan
- Exhibitor Schedule (TBC)
- Exhibitor Contract
- Exhibit Space is equally priced at 2000 USD per table
- Stand packages include: one (1) table, two (2) chairs, one (1) 10ft back drape - Black
- Basic internet (5Mbps) with a dedicated conference Wi-Fi code (dedicated internet line with higher bandwidth must be purchased through the hotel.)
- One (1) Electrical drop per exhibitor
- Two (2) Complimentary Full Conference Registrations per table
- Exhibitor listing in official Conference Program.
13 June 2023: 0800 - 1900
- Exhibition Days
- 14 June 2023: 1030 - 1900 (Welcome Reception 1730 - 1900)
- 15 June 2023: 1000 - 1330
15 June 2023: 1400 - 2200
- No one under the age of 15 on the show floor during move in.
- Anyone accessing the show floor must have an official show badge.
- Exhibitors may access the show floor early on show days. See the official Exhibition Schedule for specific hours.
Move in & Move out
- No open-toed shoes during move in or move out. Violators will be asked to leave the exhibit floor.
- No one under the age of 18 on the show floor during move in or move out.
- Anyone requiring access to the show floor must have an official show badge, or a wristband.
- If bringing oversized/large equipment, please notify show management at firstname.lastname@example.org so that special arrangements can be made to allow access for transport to your booth space.
- Late move in (after the official move in hours) will require show management approval. Please email email@example.com with your request. It is imperative that late set ups order carpet, electricity and furniture prior to show opening. If the exhibitor does not notify show management of a late arrival, said exhibitor will be presumed a no-show and the exhibit space will be re-sold or made into a lounge area.
Any staff required to remain onsite during show days will need to register for an exhibitor badge. This includes:
- Booth Staff
What to Expect
Exhibitor registration information will be emailed to the primary contact on your account approximately 4 weeks prior to the event. Please setup firstname.lastname@example.org as a safe domain for registration inquiries so emails will not go into your spam folder. Personalized promo codes to redeem your complimentary and paid exhibitor allotments will be provided to distribute to your staff to register online.
The number of complimentary Full Registrations is two (2) per 100 square feet of contracted exhibit space. Registration includes admittance to Technical Sessions, Exhibition, Coffee Breaks, Networking Luncheons, and a Digital Proceedings Code. Training courses not included.
Badges will NOT be mailed for this show. They will be picked up onsite in the registration area.
Onsite Registration and Badge Pick-up
Exhibitor Registration will be located in the Regency Ballroom Foyer.
Registration Contact Information
If you have any questions regarding registration or require assistance, please contact Registration at +1.972.952.9393 Option 5 or email@example.com.
Your exhibitor profile is an attendee's first impression of your company and will appear both online and in the onsite printed program.
- Company Name
- Booth Number
- Website URL
- Company Address, Phone/Fax Numbers
- Company Profile (limit 350 Characters)
- 6 Product/Service Categories (online only)
Create or update your company profile by logging in to the Exhibitor Portal using your case sensitive company password. Your password can be found on your booth space confirmation letter. For password assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exhibitor Requirements (pdf)
- Work Permits (pdf)
- General Rules & Guidelines (pdf)
Please note: Failure to abide by these regulations can/will result in the loss of priority points (if applicable).
Booth Equipment Included with Booth Space Purchase
Carpet, electricity, furniture, and trashcans are NOT included with your booth space purchase and should be ordered separately. Please see the drop downs below for ordering information.
- 10x10 booths will be set with an 10ft high back drape/back drop, one table, two chairs, 1 electric drop and Basic internet (5Mbps) with a dedicated conference Wi-Fi code. All other items will need to be purchased through our third-party vendors.
Special Event Insurance
SPE does require each exhibitor to have insurance, however, proof of coverage is not required.
- Exhibitor Catering Menu: Specialty items or requests must be approved by the hotel. For questions or approvals, email Hyatt Hotel Management.
- Additional Internet Requests: Additional internet needs must be ordered from Hyatt Hotel Management
- Audio Visual Needs: The exclusive provider of A/V onsite is Media 22 Ltd. Pre-order items include: (Please note all items are priced TTD and are quoted before VAT of 12.5%)
- 1 50” TV w/stand - $1,000.00
- 1 Uplight - $200.00
- 1 Extension cord - $75.00
- 1 Laptop - $750.00
- 1 10ft Pipe & Drape Backdrop - $500
Download show banners and promote your participation on your website and emails: