On behalf of SPE and the Conference Program Committee, we are pleased to announce the call for papers for the SPE Permian Basin Energy Conference to be held 25-27 September 2023 in Midland, Texas, USA.
The objectives of the Permian Basin Energy Conference are technical knowledge-sharing and communicating operational best practices focused on improving the development and performance of wells in the Permian Basin. This conference highlights operator case-studies, innovative technologies, and latest operational and research efforts to:
- Increase well productivity and hydrocarbon recovery
- Improve capital efficiency through well design and operational practices
- Increase overall oil recovery through the lifecycle of drilling, completion, and production optimization
- Responsibly operate and share ESG best practices
- Improve field-wide development and deployment of technology
In addition, industry trends and global needs in oil and gas development will be leveraged to highlight the growing global need for low carbon energy diversity and how oil & gas are critical for that effort.
With the conference’s emphasis on operator case studies and field results, abstracts with an operator as primary author will be prioritized.
On behalf of the Conference Program Committee, we invite you to participate in this exciting conference. Please give others the opportunity to learn from your experiences and ideas and submit an abstract by 10 April 2023.
Pioneer Natural Resources
Texas A&M University