Engage with professionals from across the industry at this exclusive, invitation-only event. Address and discuss future challenges and opportunities the industry faces.
SPE Forums are unique, limited attendance events that focus on the future. They are collaborative, idea-generating meetings that stimulate new ideas and innovative solutions to address upcoming challenges facing the energy industry. Thought leaders, top technologists, innovators, and other key industry stakeholders are invited to participate in a unique exploration of the future and how to shape it. Participants are encouraged to contribute their experience and knowledge.
Sponsoring an SPE Forum provides the opportunity to connect with industry professionals at the forefront of research, development, and innovation. Sponsors receive recognition at the Forum of their contribution which helps offset the cost of producing these unique and highly respected events.
All Sponsors Receive:
- Prominent on-site signage displayed at the forum recognizing the sponsorship
- Recognition in the technical program (provided sponsorship is confirmed before print deadline)
- Recognition on the forum website, including a link to your company’s website
- Two (2) complimentary registrations to the Forum
- Tier One recognition as a Platinum Sponsor
- One (1) complimentary registration to the Forum
- Tier Two recognition as a Gold Sponsor
- One (1) registration to the Forum discounted by 50%
- Tier Three recognition as a Silver Sponsor
- Tier Four recognition as a Bronze Sponsor
The Society of Petroleum Engineers, a not-for-profit industry association, organizes a variety of events annually to bring together professionals from around the world to share technical information and enhance their skills.
Income from SPE events is invested back into SPE to support many other Society programs. When you attend or sponsor an SPE event, you help provide even more opportunities for industry professionals to enhance their technical and professional competence. Scholarships, certification, the Distinguished Lecturer program, and SPE's energy education program Energy4me are just a few examples of programs that are supported by SPE.
Commercialism is strictly prohibited at all SPE events. Sponsors are not permitted to influence the Forum program.