Once selected as an Ambassador Lecturer, you will be given access to resource documents via the Ambassador Lecturer Community on SPE Connect. This includes presentation information, guidance on how to set up an ALP visit, and reimbursement forms.
This area is also an exclusive community where you can discuss advice and updates on your ALP visits with other Lecturers.
You will need your spe.org login and password to access the files. You can add or delete, rearrange, or change the wording on the slides, as appropriate. Resources in the community include:
- Presentation tips
- Tips for setting up an ALP
- Presentation templates
- Industry and SPE Statistics
- Expense and reimbursement forms
- ALP letter for your supervisor
- Regular updates on the program
- Discussion boards for program
Contact us if you have any questions about available resources.