Women in Energy: Connecting and Promoting Women
Positioning and promoting women for success. That’s the winning mission of WIN.
Established in 2016, SPE Women in Energy (WIN) promotes gender diversity in E&P and creates opportunities for women to enable them to step into leadership roles and pursue their career goals.
Our diversity is our strength, and we welcome motivated women and men with experience in oil and gas industry to join us to:
- Attract women into STEM – Leverage Energy4me efforts in high schools, support women in student sections, focus on women in engineering in college
- Create/market women’s programs in SPE – Build from existing section/regional programming
- Promote women leadership in SPE – Nominate for awards, committees, speakers, encourage greater participation in leadership positions at the Section, Region, and International levels
- Connect women in technical/leadership positions – Connect to women’s networks within companies, connect to other associations/groups
- Promote diversity as an industry goal – Offer leadership training, links to resources including outside resources
Completions Technical Director Dr. Jennifer Miskimins discusses women in energy.
Join WIN to dedicate your effort to this global movement, develop and exercise your leadership, grow your network, and be a part of worldwide community. The Women in Energy International Committee is actively accepting applications for General Volunteers. Interested volunteers can find out more by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.