When you make the decision to join SPE, you tap into a dynamic, global professional network of 124,000+ members in more than 135 countries. From experienced professionals to young professionals and students, all SPE members are encouraged to realize their potential through education, leadership, and networking opportunities.
The 2015 SPE/CSUR Unconventional Resources Conference is accepting abstracts now!
Join leading professionals and make your mark by contributing to the technical program of this conference. Submit an abstract of minimum 225 words to a maximum of 450 words, before 3 March, on any of the following topics:
- Innovation and New Technologies
- Reservoir Characterization & Modeling
- Tight Oil & Gas Reservoir Performance and Forecasting
- What's New, Who's New? Unconventional Oil and EOR Opportunities
- Optimizing Hydraulic Fracturing Systems and Equipment
- LNG—Current Projects & Future Challenges
- Water Management
- Regulatory and Environment
- Drilling & Completions Strategies
- Reserves, Resource and Economic Disclosure
- Case Studies – Good, Bad & Ugly
- Well Design and Integrity
- Geological Challenges of Unconventional Reservoirs
- Emerging Unconventional Plays
Don’t miss out.
JCPT—The Legacy Continues
2015 brings improvements to our esteemed technical journal. The January issue of the Journal of Canadian Petroleum Technology (JCPT) is proud to deliver more relevant local content and snapshots into high-quality papers presented at Canada’s two major conferences. Combined with the respected peer reviewed technical papers JCPT is known for, this makes the journal even more of a must-have Canadian industry resource. Make sure your subscription is up to date so you won’t miss out!
Technical and networking luncheons
SPE sections in Canada offer Technical and Networking Luncheons on a monthly basis. Contact Member Services Specialist Jill Thomas at +1-403-930-5453, or your local section for the upcoming luncheons.