SPE Asia Pacific
Recognizing Sustainability Excellence in Oil and Gas
If a key goal of sustainability is improving people’s lives, then the three key ways to support that goal are a strong economy, a healthy environment, and social development.
SPE to Launch a New Data Science Publication
Using and understanding complex data is rising to the top of the required competencies in oil and gas jobs of all kinds. SPE will launch Data Science and Digital Engineering in Upstream Oil and Gas in January 2019, cutting through the noise to give you a deeper understanding of data collection, analysis, interpretation, manipulation, management, storage, and application.
Opt in to the monthly DSDE
e-newsletter and start receiving it when the website launches.
About SPE Asia Pacific
SPE Asia Pacific (M) Sdn. Bhd. is one of the seven offices of the Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia providing opportunities for professionals to enhance their technical and professional abilities.
Unconventional Gas and Tight Oil Exploitation
Buy your copy of this new book today at go.spe.org/bookstore.
To sign up for the new JPT Unconventional Insights newsletter, please provide your name and email address here.
Make a Difference
No matter your location, career stage, or availability, SPE has numerous local, global, and virtual volunteer opportunities that need a variety of perspectives, skills, and commitment. Your participation is needed to help shape member programmes and spread technical information to E&P professionals around the world. Join the SPE League of Volunteers today.
Get Involved with Energy4Me®
SPE members are needed to speak in elementary school classrooms to present factual, age-appropriate information on energy as well as discuss their schooling, career path, world travels and more! Learn more.
Is Your SPE Profile Current?
Simply log in to your SPE membership account, and let us know if your contact information has changed. For just a few minutes of your time, we can better tailor your membership to your needs.
- Beijing China
- Chengdu, Sichuan
- China Offshore
- Java Indonesia
- Kuala Lumpur
- New South Wales/Australian Capital Territory
- New Zealand
- Northern China International
- Papua New Guinea
- South Australian
- Southern China
- Victoria and Tasmania
- Western Australia
- Akademi Minyak Dan Gas Balongan
- Batangas State University
- Chengdu University of Technology
- China University of Geoscience-Beijing
- China University of Petroleum (East China)
- Chulalongkorn University
- Curtin University
- Gadjah Mada University
- Hanoi University of Mining & Geology
- Heriot-Watt University Malaysia
- Ho Chi Minh University of Technology
- Institut Teknologi Brunei
- Institut Teknologi Dan Sains Bandung
- Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (ITS)
- Institute Teknologi Bandung
- Islamic University of Riau
- Jessore University of Science and Technology
- Kyoto University
- Northeast Petroleum University
- Padjadjaran University
- Palawan State University
- Peking University of Technology
- Perth Student Chapter, Curtin U & University of We...
- Prince of Songkla University
- Queensland University of Technology
- Research Inst Petr Exploration & Development (RIPE...
- Sekolah Tinggi Energi dan Mineral Akamigas
- Sekolah Tinggi Energi dan Mineral Akamigas
- Seoul National University
- Southwest Petroleum University
- STT MIGAS Balikpapan
- Suranaree University of Technology
- Trisakti University
- UCSI University
- Universitas Indonesia
- Universiti Malaya
- Universiti Sains Malaysia
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas
- University of Adelaide
- University of Auckland
- University of New South Wales
- University of Petroleum China, Beijing
- University of Queensland
- University of Science Ho Chi Minh City
- University of Technology Malaysia
- UPN Veteran Yogyakarta
- Uttaranchal University
- Waseda University
- Xian Shiyou University
Special Offer From the
Save 15% on all books published in 2017 or prior*. Enter HAPPYNEWYR19 during checkout.
SPE members can use this discount to get 65% off list price! Visit store.spe.org.
*This offer expires on 28 February 2019 and is for individual use only.
Keep in Touch
SPE Asia Pacific Office
Suite 12.01, Level 12, Menara IGB
Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra
59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Hours: 0830 to 1730 (GMT+8) M – F
Customer Service: +60.3.2182.3152
The Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) is a not-for-profit professional association whose more than 156,000 members in 154 countries are engaged in oil and gas exploration and production. SPE is a key resource for technical knowledge providing publications, events, training courses, and online resources.