SPE Asia Pacific
Board Meeting RecapSami Alnuaim
The SPE Board of Directors meeting was recently held in Cairo. My intent is to share important information with our members after each meeting.
As SPE, and the industry, emerge from the downturn, one of the Board’s most important topics of discussion was financial. I am pleased to report that SPE is once again looking healthy financially.
Now Available: The SPE International App
The New SPE International App allows you access to SPE anytime, anywhere. It has many great benefits: access to our widely used OnePetro® and PetroWiki® platforms, the latest content from SPE magazines and publications which you can tailor to your preferences, and global networking opportunities through SPE Connect.
About SPE Asia Pacific
SPE Asia Pacific (M) Sdn. Bhd. is one of the seven offices of the Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia providing opportunities for professionals to enhance their technical and professional abilities.
SPE Online Education: Take Yourself to Greater DepthsExplore your technical knowledge right from your computer with SPE webinars, online training courses, and videos. Join our industry experts as they explore solutions to real problems and discuss trending topics.
To sign up for the new JPT Unconventional Insights newsletter, please provide your name and email address here.
In Their Professional Opinion
Industry Interviews are 30-minute voice-only dialogues with experts about their personal and professional experiences in the oil and gas industry. Recorded live, but archived and available on-demand, these interviews are ready at your convenience even when you are pressed for time.
SPE Certification & PE License: New Online Exam Review Course
Expand your opportunities and education by obtaining the SPE Petroleum Engineering Certification or PE license. We have updated the 2013 version of the exam review course with new content and simple navigation. The revised course prepares you for new content recently added to the exam.
- Chengdu, Sichuan
- China Offshore
- Java Indonesia
- Kuala Lumpur
- New South Wales/Australian Capital Territory
- New Zealand
- Northern China International
- Papua New Guinea
- South Australian
- Southern China
- Victoria and Tasmania
- Western Australia
- Akademi Minyak Dan Gas Balongan
- Batangas State University
- Chengdu University of Technology
- China University of Geoscience-Beijing
- China University of Petroleum (East China)
- Chulalongkorn University
- Curtin University
- Gadjah Mada University
- Hanoi University of Mining & Geology
- Heriot-Watt University Malaysia
- Ho Chi Minh University of Technology
- Institut Teknologi Brunei
- Institut Teknologi Dan Sains Bandung
- Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (ITS)
- Institute Teknologi Bandung
- Islamic University of Riau
- Jessore University of Science and Technology
- Kyoto University
- Northeast Petroleum University
- Padjadjaran University
- Palawan State University
- Peking University of Technology
- Perth Student Chapter, Curtin U & University of We...
- Prince of Songkla University
- Queensland University of Technology
- Research Inst Petr Exploration & Development (RIPE...
- Sekolah Tinggi Energi dan Mineral Akamigas
- Sekolah Tinggi Energi dan Mineral Akamigas
- Seoul National University
- Southwest Petroleum University
- STT MIGAS Balikpapan
- Suranaree University of Technology
- Trisakti University
- UCSI University
- Universitas Indonesia
- Universiti Malaya
- Universiti Sains Malaysia
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas
- University of Adelaide
- University of Auckland
- University of New South Wales
- University of Petroleum China, Beijing
- University of Queensland
- University of Science Ho Chi Minh City
- University of Technology Malaysia
- UPN Veteran Yogyakarta
- Uttaranchal University
- Waseda University
- Xian Shiyou University
Special Offer From the
Save 15% on all books published in 2017 or prior*. Enter HAPPYNEWYR19 during checkout.
SPE members can use this discount to get 65% off list price! Visit store.spe.org.
*This offer expires on 28 February 2019 and is for individual use only.
Keep in Touch
SPE Asia Pacific Office
Suite 12.01, Level 12, Menara IGB
Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra
59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Hours: 0830 to 1730 (GMT+8) M – F
Customer Service: +60.3.2182.3152
The Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) is a not-for-profit professional association whose more than 156,000 members in 154 countries are engaged in oil and gas exploration and production. SPE is a key resource for technical knowledge providing publications, events, training courses, and online resources.