SPE Asia Pacific
Strengthening the Quality of SPE’s Technical Content
Our Society has a wealth of technical content, and it is rapidly growing.
Volunteer Translators Sought
We are looking for members who are proficient in another language to help translate glossary terms, articles, and papers from English into other languages. Opportunities include:
Video: Petroleum Resources Management System
SPE has two new offerings for the PRMS. These are very short videos explaining two of the most complicated topics in the document. Take a look now and watch for more to be added later.
About SPE Asia Pacific
SPE Asia Pacific (M) Sdn. Bhd. is one of the seven offices of the Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia providing opportunities for professionals to enhance their technical and professional abilities.
SPE Online Education: Take Yourself to Greater DepthsExplore your technical knowledge right from your computer with SPE webinars, online training courses, and videos. Join our industry experts as they explore solutions to real problems and discuss trending topics.
OTC Brasil Fifth Edition Attracts More Than 15,000 to Rio de Janeiro
The event held at the SulAmérica Convention Center in the heart of the city of Rio de Janeiro focused on the changing conditions of the Brazilian gas market, exploration and production in ultra-deep waters of the pre-salt province, and the impact of the digital revolution on the offshore sector.
Read the highlights and see the photos from the event
Energizing Our Lives and Fueling Progress
Consistent with our 2018 Strategic Plan, SPE has created a site for telling the important stories about how our industry is having a positive impact on people’s lives. Energizing Our Lives is a new section on SPE.org but soon will be a standalone website. It will bring together articles, videos, podcasts, and more from SPE and other sources. It will also feature posts from our new Fueling Progress blog, where we plan to feature stories of how our members and their companies have made a difference.
Ecopetrol and Schlumberger to Chair SPE Co-located Events in Colombia
Felipe Bayón, Ecopetrol and Carlos Sarmiento, Schlumberger are serving as Chairpersons of LACPEC and the International HSE and Sustainability Conference respectively. Along with Shauna Noonan, 2020 SPE President and Fuzzy Bitar, IOGP Chairperson, they will participate in the Opening Ceremony to celebrate the start of two exceptional SPE events.
Join us on 17–19 March, 2020, at Ágora Convention Center in Bogotá, Colombia to connect with an esteemed lineup of speakers and with fellow industry peers from across all E&P disciplines.
Register today and get inspired by topics that enrich your commitment and professional pride.
Register Early and Save USD 200! Signing up for one event provides access to both.
Free HSE and Sustainability Paper Biweekly
To further knowledge-sharing in the HSE and Sustainability sector, SPE’s HSE Technical Section offers select papers for free to SPE members.
- Chengdu, Sichuan
- China Offshore
- Java Indonesia
- Kuala Lumpur
- New South Wales/Australian Capital Territory
- New Zealand
- Northern China International
- Papua New Guinea
- South Australian
- Southern China
- Victoria and Tasmania
- Western Australia
- Akademi Minyak Dan Gas Balongan
- Batangas State University
- Chengdu University of Technology
- China University of Geoscience-Beijing
- China University of Petroleum (East China)
- Chulalongkorn University
- Curtin University
- Gadjah Mada University
- Hanoi University of Mining & Geology
- Heriot-Watt University Malaysia
- Ho Chi Minh University of Technology
- Institut Teknologi Brunei
- Institut Teknologi Dan Sains Bandung
- Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (ITS)
- Institute Teknologi Bandung
- Islamic University of Riau
- Jessore University of Science and Technology
- Kyoto University
- Northeast Petroleum University
- Padjadjaran University
- Palawan State University
- Peking University of Technology
- Perth Student Chapter, Curtin U & University of We...
- Prince of Songkla University
- Queensland University of Technology
- Research Inst Petr Exploration & Development (RIPE...
- Sekolah Tinggi Energi dan Mineral Akamigas
- Sekolah Tinggi Energi dan Mineral Akamigas
- Seoul National University
- Southwest Petroleum University
- STT MIGAS Balikpapan
- Suranaree University of Technology
- Trisakti University
- UCSI University
- Universitas Indonesia
- Universiti Malaya
- Universiti Sains Malaysia
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas
- University of Adelaide
- University of Auckland
- University of New South Wales
- University of Petroleum China, Beijing
- University of Queensland
- University of Science Ho Chi Minh City
- University of Technology Malaysia
- UPN Veteran Yogyakarta
- Uttaranchal University
- Waseda University
- Xian Shiyou University
Keep in Touch
SPE Asia Pacific Office
Suite 12.01, Level 12, Menara IGB
Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra
59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Hours: 0830 to 1730 (GMT+8) M – F
Customer Service: +60.3.2182.3152
The Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) is a not-for-profit professional association whose more than 156,000 members in 154 countries are engaged in oil and gas exploration and production. SPE is a key resource for technical knowledge providing publications, events, training courses, and online resources.