SPE Russia and Caspian Regional Student Development Summit 2020
Held annually alongside the SPE Caspian Technical Conference, the Regional Student Summit is for students from Russia and the Caspian region to give future specialists the opportunity to collaborate and work with international teams, meet industry professionals, ask questions, get career advice and understand the industry from the inside.
This year the Summit will be held online.
The summit will take place on 19–21 October 2020. Every day for four hours participants will work in groups to solve technical cases, communicate with professionals, discuss industry technology issues and career development opportunities during such a difficult time.
Cairn Oil & Gas VEDANTA LIMITED
To participate in this Summit, the applicant should:
- Be a petroleum engineering (or related discipline) student at a university located in Russia and Caspian region
- Be a member of the SPE Student Chapter at their University
- Be a third or fourth-year BS student at the time the Summit is taking place
- Have English level not lower than Intermediate/B2
- Have the average score not less than 4.5/GPA not less than 3.5
Participation in the Summit is free for participants – you will need only a high-speed Internet connection.
Application deadline: 14 September.
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.