SPE Europe and Sub-Saharan Africa
SPE Europe Ltd.
The Society of Petroleum Engineers Europe Ltd. is a not-for-profit, charitable organization devoted to the safe and efficient exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas resources for the benefit of all humans. SPE Europe is one of the entities of Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) Stichting, organized under the laws of The Netherlands, which is the governing organization for SPE worldwide.
Did you know your SPE membership gives you access to a wide variety of webinars?
Not only can you view live webinars from the comfort of your desk, but you also have access to a library filled with topics that focus on industry relevant materials. With the downturn and training budgets being reduced, webinars are a prime resource for keeping up with industry trends and new emerging technologies.
More Remote Learning Options
SPE also offers online training courses, with a reduced rate for members, making it easy for members to learn while at the office.
Have you heard the buzz about SPE's Petrobowl?
The most recent PetroBowl® Regional Qualifiers, held in Stavanger, Norway, can only be described as an intense battle of knowledge and wits. Students from all over the world came to compete to win one of the few available slots to compete at the SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition held in Dubai this upcoming September.
You Should Attend Section Networking Events
Have you looked into the different networking events being hosted by your section? If not, you are missing out on a great part of your membership! Learn why networking is one of the best ways for business and personal development.
Every month SPE will be interviewing different sections within Europe and Sub-Saharan Africa to find out about their SPE operations. This month we heard from the Hungary Section.
Tuesday 14 March 2017
The Hague, The Netherlands
Ashok K. Belani, Executive Vice President Technology, Schlumberger will be opening the SPE/IADC Drilling Conference and Exhibition with a Keynote Address. This session will also include welcome speeches from the 2017 SPE/IADC Conference Chair, Leigh-Ann Russell, BP; 2017 SPE President, Janeen Judah, Chevron; 2017 IADC Chair, Andy Hendricks Patterson-UTI Energy; and the presentation of the SPE Drilling Engineering Award. Find out more and register today.
Wednesday 15 March 2017
The Hague, The Netherlands
At this special event, as part of the SPE/IADC Drilling Conference and Exhibition, we invite companies to tell us what good practise looks like as the industry strives to turn itself around. Participants will gain insight into what good leadership looks like and how companies set goals to deliver on aspirations. Come and see how to build a successful pipeline of talented women in Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths. Find out how top companies deliver an inclusive corporate culture and a great working environment without destroying work life balance. Find out more and register today.
- Dar Es Salaam
- Great Yarmouth Petroleum
- Netherlands - The Hague
- Northern Norway
- Tel Aviv
- Vienna Basin
- AGH University of Science and Technology
- Alexandru Ioan Cuza University
- American University of Nigeria
- Coventry University
- Delft University of Technology
- Freiberg U of Mining & Technology
- Heriot-Watt University
- IFP-Ecole Nat Sup du Petr & des Moteurs
- Imperial College of Sci & Tech/Royal School of Min...
- Institut National Polytechnique de Lorraine (INPL)
- Istanbul Technical University
- Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical U of Oil & Gas
- Ivano-Frankivsk Technical University of Oil & Gas
- Kenyatta University
- London South Bank University
- Middle East Technical U (METU), Cyprus
- Mines Paris Tech
- Mining University of Leoben
- Mustafa Kemal University
- Nigerian Nile Turkish University
- NTNU/U of Trondheim
- Politecnico di Torino
- RWTH Aachen University Chapter
- Stavanger University
- Technical University of Berlin
- Technical University of Denmark
- The Robert Gordon University
- U. Petro-Gaze, Ploiesta, Romania
- Universita di Bologna
- Universite de Pau et des Pays de I'Adour
- University of Aberdeen
- University of Bergen-Bergen U College
- University of Bucharest
- University of Clausthal
- University of Dundee
- University of Leeds
- University of Manchester
- University of Miskolc
- University of Oslo
- University of Portsmouth
- University of Zagreb
- Utrecht University
- Vrije University Amsterdam
- Benin City Nigeria
- Cote d'Ivoire
- Lagos Nigeria
- Port Harcourt Nigeria
- Southern Africa
- Warri Nigeria
- Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University
- African University of Science and Technology
- Anambra State University
- Augustino Neto University
- Covenant University
- Delta State University, Abraka
- Delta State University, Oleh
- Enugu State University
- Federal University of Technology (FUTO)
- Igbinedion University
- Institute of Management & Technology (IMT)
- Kwame Nkrumah U of Science & Technology (KNUST)
- Lagos State University
- Marien Ngouabi University
- Niger Delta University
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University
- Petroleum Training Institute (PTI)
- Regional Maritime Academy
- Rivers State U of Science & Technology (RSUST)
- University of Benin
- University of BUEA
- University of Calabar
- University of Ibadan
- University of Lagos
- University of Nigeria
- University of Port Harcourt
- University of Uyo
- Western Cape University/University of Stellenbosch
First Floor, Threeways House
40/44 Clipstone Street,
London W1W 5DW UK
Hours: 0900 to 1700 (GMT+1) M – F
The Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) is a not-for-profit professional association whose members are engaged in energy resources development and production. SPE serves more than 168,000 members in 144 countries worldwide. SPE is a key resource for technical knowledge related to the oil and gas exploration and production industry and provides services through its publications, events, training courses, and online resources.
Society of Petroleum Engineers Europe Limited is a private company holding charitable status that is registered in England and Wales: No. 2778741. Registered office: 1st Floor, Threeways House, 40/44 Clipstone Street, London W1W 5DW, UK. A list of Group company members is available from our registered office.