After the application selection deadline, should you:
- be selected to attend the forum, you will receive an invitation letter to complete your forum registration. The application fee will be applied to the registration fee of USD 1925, resulting in a USD 0 balance due at registration.
- not be selected to attend the forum, you will be notified, and the application fee will be refunded immediately to you.
Participants at SPE Forums are selected by the Forum Steering Committee based on their ability to contribute to the discussion of the topic. Attendance is limited to maximize each person’s opportunity to contribute.
Accepted applicants will receive their forum invitation and other materials within two weeks of the application deadline. For those requiring visas to attend the forum, please ensure that you leave sufficient time for your visa to be processed. Note: Your completion of this visa form for the forum does not guarantee your selection, invitation, and attendance.
Submit your information online. If you are having difficulties applying online, please contact email@example.com to request an application form.
Forum Fees & Instructions
The forum fee is USD 1925 and includes:
- Seven technical sessions
- Daily continental breakfast
- Monday and Wednesday lunch
- Sunday or Monday welcome reception
- Wednesday farewell reception and dinner
- Morning and afternoon coffee breaks
Please note: The base registration fee does not include accompanying persons. The registration fee is not transferable. The full fixed fee is charged regardless of the length of time a registrant attends the forum. Attendees are expected to attend the entire forum.
If the committee approves your application, you will receive registration materials, including more detailed information on hotel, housing, transportation, and fees.
Cancellations and requests for refunds must be received by SPE in writing on or before 5 October 2023 for a refund of the registration fee less a 25% cancellation penalty. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED AFTER 5 October 2023.