PetroBowl® Competition Volunteer Opportunities
2017 regional PetroBowl® contests are now being run by teams in that region, to find out more about local volunteer opportunities please contact the workgroups involved with each event. More information on these regional activities can be found on the Regional Qualifiers page.
To see how you can get involved with the PetroBowl® Championship competition, taking place during ATCE 2017, San Antonio, Texas, USA please visit our volunteer opportunities page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteer Opportunities Include:
- Judge (Senior Members only)
- Moderator (Young Professional Members only)
- Scorekeeper (Young Professional Members only)
- Timekeeper (Young Professional Members only)
- Social Media and Visual Aid (Young Professional Members only)
- Registration Coordinator (Young Professional Members only)
As PetroBowl® is a quiz for Students, we do not accept student volunteers for this contest to avoid any bias during the running of the conference.
To broaden the geographic diversity of the PetroBowl competition question set, we invite volunteers globally to contribute questions to the PetroBowl Championship question bank by submitting questions online.
PetroBowl® question contributors must:
- Be SPE members in good standing—students and university staff members are not eligible to participate.
- Have previous experience in the style and understanding of the question structure—full instructions will be provided to all volunteers.
- Have personal interest in the academic development of university students.
- Have the technical expertise to produce high competency-level questions.
Questions can cover any technical specialty, knowledge, or historical information about the industry or SPE
Note: all questions will be reviewed before being considered for use in a PetroBowl competition and may be rejected without notice.