Projects, Facilities and Construction Award
The SPE Projects, Facilities and Construction Award recognizes outstanding achievements in or contributions to the advancement of petroleum engineering in the area of projects, facilities and construction.
2021 - Hariprasad J. Subramani
2020 - Y. Doreen Chin
2019 - Phaneendra B. Kondapi
2018 - Siamack Shirazi
2017 - Jean-Francois Saint-Marcoux
2016 - Jefferson L. Creek
2015 - Theodore Frankiewicz
2014 - Gene Kouba
2013 - Craig Pauley
2012 - Carlos F. Mastrangelo
2011 - Kazuioshi Minami
2010 - Charles Webb
2009 - Norman D. McMullen
2008 - Edward Wichert
2007 - Suzanne Griston-Castrup
2006 - Peter W. Marshall
2005 - Paul S. Jones
2004 - Edward E. Horton
Must be a living member of SPE.
A nominee is not eligible:
- If they have received the John Franklin Carll Award, Lester C. Uren Award, DeGolyer Distinguished Service Medal, or Anthony F. Lucas Gold Medal.
- If they are on the current SPE Board of Directors; Projects, Facilities, and Construction award committee; or those who have served in these positions during the past 2 years.
- Go HERE to the nomination form. Or cut and paste the URL: https://spe-awards.secure-platform.com/a/organizations/main/home.
- Search for and select your candidate.
- Complete all required fields.
- At least 1 letter of support is required. You may request up to 6.
- A CV/resume is required. Your candidate will receive an email requesting a CV/resume.
- Submit the nomination before the deadline. Draft nominations will not be judged.
- Submitted nominations will remain active for:
- International – 3 years
- Regional – 1 year
About the Technical Discipline
This technical discipline includes:
- process systems and equipment
- gas utilization
- measurement and control
- electrical systems
- pipelines and pipeline design
- materials and corrosion
- solids handling and control
- platforms and floating systems
- subsea systems
- facilities operations
- facilities and construction project management.