Young Member Outstanding Service Award
The SPE Young Member Outstanding Service Award recognizes contributions to and leadership in public and community matters, the Society, the petroleum engineering profession, or the petroleum industry.
- Must be an SPE member younger than 36.
- Must not be on the current SPE Board of Directors, Young Member Outstanding Service award committee or those who have served in these positions during the past 2 years.
- Fill out nomination form.
- Complete all required information on nomination form; incomplete nominations will not be accepted.
- Include a complete statement of the reasons for proposing the candidate, with a record of the candidate's professional and industrial achievements in detail.
- Collaborate with colleagues to send letters supporting this nomination.
All information about the candidate and their qualifications for the award must be included on the online nomination form. Candidates will be sent an email requesting a CV/resume when you submit the nomination. Nominations and letters of recommendation are confidential. Candidates remain on the active consideration list for 3 years. If a candidate is not selected during the 3-year active consideration cycle, you can nominate them again if all other eligibility requirements are met.