Bulk Dues Program
Companies and SPE Sections can take advantage of SPE’s web-based program to automate bulk invoicing. Bulk Dues program participants are exempt from earning the Century Club award.
This timesaving system allows your company or Section to:
- Pay for all of your SPE members in one invoice.
- Stop processing numerous expense reports.
- Reduce multiple bank fees and currency conversions.
- Receive a receipt to match the invoice.
- Include journal subscriptions.
- Collect dues in local currency and submit one payment to SPE.
- Help ensure your employees stay active in SPE.
- Host a membership drive and submit multiple new members at one time.
If your organization would like to use this service, register now and you’ll be on your way.
After you register
You’ll receive a confirmation email and access to the site from a new link added to your spe.org profile page. From there you’ll review your list of members and make any additions or deletions. When you’re satisfied with your list, the system will generate an invoice for you to submit with payment.
We invite you to use our bulk dues invoicing system and hope you enjoy the convenience and time saved. Please feel free to contact us if we can be of assistance—write email@example.com or call +1.972.952.9393 or 1.800.456.6863 (toll-free in the US and Canada).
Note: SPE must receive all payments on or before 29 December to allow for processing time and prevent a lapse in member benefits.
IMPORTANT: You may need to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe-sender email list so all future communications will not be caught in your SPAM filters.